Friday, July 30, 2010

Summertime

Here are a few updated July photos of our precious little boy. He looks so good in blue and I really like finding cute blue outfits! Only one week until he will be 6 months old. Below are a few photos of playtime with his cousin, Naomi and his grandmother, Melodye. This summer is hot hot hot so we enjoy mostly playing indoors. Earlier this week we had some cooler (high 70's) weather due to rain and we enjoyed family walks around the neighborhood. One night Ryan rode in his front carrier, the other night in his big-boy stroller. He really seemed to enjoy our time out walking and Mike and I enjoyed the exercise and nice breeze. That's all for now :)
~Emily
Cutie pie hanging out in the Boppy

Precious blue eyes

Cousins playtime

Ryan hanging out with Grammy


2 comments:

Collin and Marisa said...

Ryan is so handsome! Great pictures!

jenicarae said...

I can't belive how quickly Ryan is growin up. Adorable!