Dr's visit yesterday went really well. BP back to normal at 124/78. Gained 2 more lbs. for a total of 24 now I believe... I didn't ask the heartrate for Ryan, but it sounded good! Routine test for Strep B came back negative, which is good- means no antibiotics during delivery. Dr. estimated baby's weight to be right around 6lbs now. No dilation just yet, cervix is still closed, but Dr. said baby's head is down really low and in the right position for delivery so just a matter of contractions starting to get things moving along. Next Monday I will have an appt with another of the doctors in the practice (there are 4) so that I will have met the others in case I go into labor on a weekend and another doctor is on call. I think that's pretty much the update in a nutshell. Trying hard to avoid all the sweets/goodies/sodas that I was previously doing pretty well about that are all of a sudden sounding REALLY tasty!! The last two months I've maintained a pretty consistent 1lb a week, which is normal, but I'd like to kind of just stop here... haha. Only time will tell. Enjoy the post below with the updated nursery pictures!
Love, Emily
1 week ago

1 comment:
The good news is, most weight gained here is water weight and BABY weight! You're doing so well :o) He's going to be a healthy lil' guy.
Post a Comment