Friday, October 23, 2009

Picture update

I am currently running out the door for the SCS Homecoming game. Lots going on this weekend so I will have to update later. Here are a few pictures from this past weekend and the beginning of this week. Belly photos are week 24. We just started week 25 today. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. GO FROGS!!! :)
Week 24 (Mon-Oct. 19)
Week 24 (Mon. Oct 19th)

Kristin-Wk 26, Emily-Wk 24 (we initially had the same due date!!)

Kristin Hamon and Emily

The Hamon family celebrating Ryan's birthday
(James, Kristin, Ryan, Jordan, Susan & Jerry)

James and Mike checking their "Daddy bellys"

Best buds- James & Mike (hiding our purses they were holding)

1 comment:

Therese said...

You're SO CUTE! And I'm so glad you're pro-vaccine, too. It's scary where faulty logic can lead some people. Sadly, I do not know any nurses at Harris HEB. But my friend Brittnye (with the cute baby who looks like your sister) delivered there and had a great experience! Have fun in your Childbirth classes next week!